Sunday, June 1, 2008

Life without internet...

The router went out for our internet. I've been officing out of our church building, using the wireless there. Our family has been going through severe internet withdrawal. It's amazing how much everyone uses it and how crippled we all feel. Saturday found me sitting on the porch of the church with my laptop searching for an address and directions to Donna's gig. Since it was in the 90's I didn't stay long.

One of the most frustrating things for me has been not being able to catch up on the blogs I read. So, as a favor to me I ask for everyone to stop posting until further notice! Just kidding, the new router should be here tomorrow. I think we're gonna throw a "New Router" party.

1 comment:

Jon Stueve said...

Oh how horrible *shiver*

In the good news, Starbucks now lets you have *free* wireless so long as you fill up your SBUX card monthly, you can surf upto two hours a day in air conditioned comfort.

Just ignore the evil eyes you'll get from the baristas for not ordering the coffee.