Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sittin' in a winery in Grapevine...

listening to Texas music and watching people sample Texas products. I've already had some Italian that made me melt. I've got my eye on some chili and BBQ. It smells heavenly.

T. Gozney Thornton is singing and playing. Apparently he is or was a Grammy nominee. Good, old style cowboy country.

Donna was a little nervous about performing before such a busy crowd. I told her to find peaceful spots on the wall to focus on. I turned to talk to Phil and turned back around to find her staring at the wall 2 feet away. I almost fell over laughing. She said she was picking out her peaceful spot. She's performing now and dancing has broke out. That is always a good sign.

Phil's glasses broke a few minutes ago. He is blind as a bat without them. Well, he can see up close. I asked if I needed to drive home. He said "If you know what is good for you." So, I'm not tasting any wine tonight. I think he did it on purpose.

No comments: