Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stupid Wreck

I just had a stupid wreck, because I was stupid and not paying attention. It was all my fault. I rammed into a car at a stop sign. One of those stop signs where the road is feeding into another road at an angle, so I was looking over my left shoulder watching the traffic when I should have been looking straight ahead while waiting on my turn to look over my left shoulder watching for traffic. GRRRRRR! Stupid, stupid, stupid. I must say though, the bumper on the Odyssey did a very good job. The license plate holder has seen better days. This is my third wreck like this, except in the past I have been the one hit. I did the exact same thing to this poor woman that others have done to me. Her husband was extremely sweet about it. She was a little rattled, which is to be expected. Her bumper didn't look as good as mine.

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

No comments: