Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nathan Tasker in the House

Mr. Tasker is bringing his amazing musical talent to Plano on Wednesday night, June 11th. This guy is Australian which means he has a great accent, like my neighbors, Merv and Kelly. Sometimes I get so caught up in their accents that I don't catch what they're saying. They introduced me to Tim Tams so I will love them forever and ever! And Merv took me for a ride in his supped up Jeep. I had to climb the wheel to get in. It has a Hemi and my boys are never ever driving one!

Another cool thing about Mr. Tasker is that he was the 2006 Australian Christian Music Artist. He is good. Go listen to him, either live in Plano or on his website. He has a myspace and facebook also.

My favorite thing about Nathan Tasker is he supports Compassion International
If you go to their artist page he is listed right there in the "N" section. When I hear an artist truly supports something beyond themselves it makes my heart flutter.

Another great thing about this FREE concert is a kid named Aaron is opening the show. This guy gets every bit of his fantastic talent from his mother. Ask him. He will tell you it is true.

So, if you are in the area tomorrow night, Wednesday, June 11th, join us.
Prairie Creek Baptist Church
3201 W 15th
Plano, TX 75075

6:oo p.m.

No comments: