Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Just Don't Understand

It has rained here in Plano ALL DAY LONG. Roads are flooding. Rescue missions are having to be done for people who choose to drive around barricades. It is still coming down. I don't like to be out in the rain. I like watching it, but I can't stand having it hit my skin. The commercial that sings "feel the rain on your skin" gives me the creeps.

My middle daughter loves to be in the rain. I don't know what is wrong with her. She didn't get that trait from me.

Since I hate being in the rain so much dinner was a "whatever is in the fridge and pantry" meal. I was not about to get out in that downpour.

I must say that I didn't like the pantry/frig combo this time. Sometimes it is a winner and I guess in a way it was. What drives me up the wall is that at least three of the occupants of this house liked the concoction. One of them is my pickiest eater. What is wrong with this boy's taste buds? He didn't get that trait from me.

Here are the ingredients of tonight's pantry/frig combo:
grits
hamburger meat
verde enchilada sauce
fajita seasoning
jack and cheddar cheese
mozzarella cheese

No comments: