Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bloated Thighs

My thirteen year old takes choosing and building a costume very seriously. As in "drive everyone around you up the wall" seriously. This year he has chosen "hippie" as his costume. Today he tried on what he had pulled together and decided that it looked too "Johnny Depp piratety".

Back to the drawing board.

I grabbed some things from my closet. I know, it's scary. He took them upstairs to mix with his stash (and by that I mean wardrobe pieces). Down the stairs he came stating that his thighs looked bloated. Apparently the shorts under the baggie linen pants made his thighs looked bloated. Wow! That's not something I would have ever dreamed of hearing my son say.

But, the ensemble worked. He looked full fledged hippyish.
Do his thighs looked bloated to you?

1 comment:

John, Carla & Rae Shaw said...

If I say yes, you won't tell him, will you? Don't want to scar him for life!