Monday, July 16, 2007

Warped Tour

Jacob, Corinn, Chloe, Derrick - What a group!
Corinn and Nathan
me with my redneck tan and John - this is how we really look

Corinn, Solomon, Chloe, Josh

This is how I spent my Saturday - hanging out at the Vans Warped Tour. Amazingly I wasn't the oldest person there. Some people older than me had no business being dressed the way they were. I didn't take pictures. I wanted to spare everyone the ugliness.

Corinn and I had a lot of fun. She got to see three of her favorite bands, maybe four - can't remember. The highlight of the day was seeing our friend, Chloe. She has a very stressful job and we spent the day helping her out. At some points we three were so busy that I don't see how she does it alone. She is amazing.

Some people know Chloe as "Tofu Pup". A girl asked to have her picture taken with her. I missed that. It would have been fun to see. I like watching my friends be recognized. As long as people are nice. Don't want any weirdos bothering her.

As you can see in one of the pictures I got a lovely redneck tan. Now I don't have to make a fake one for "Redneck Camp" Wednesday night. I made it all through the Yucatan without getting one and then got one at home. GRRR!

It was great to meet her employers. They are sweet and funny. John made me laugh so hard. If you ever meet him ask him about his encounter with Cher. I will never be able to see or think about her again without cracking up.

Anyway, it was a great day. I look forward to meeting up with them again at Rock The Desert.

1 comment:

Dreama said...

Looks like you guys had fun on both trips! Glad you made it back. I bet you were the tallest person at both places too, 5'4"?? LOL