Friday, October 5, 2012

I missed a day

Well, my planning to post something everyday about Fair Trade products blew up yesterday. I'm not surprised, but at least I didn't just forget to post.

I got a text at 2 p.m. that help was needed at a concert, so I jumped in the car and headed that way to beat the bumper to bumper traffic that would soon develop. I didn't get back home until 1 a.m.  At some point in the evening I realized I hadn't eaten since 9:30 a.m. and then I didn't eat until after I got back home. It was a long and interesting night filled with a lot of music and laughter, but no food or seats.

This is what I planned to blog about.  Rooibos Superfruit Organic Tea from South Africa. Some of the proceeds from this goes to the Jane Goodall Institute.  I'm not sure why I typed all that out. You could have just read it off the package.



No comments: