Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fezzik




This is Fezzik. He hates to have his picture taken. Phil says it is because dogs don't like having things pointed at them.

Me: I'm not pointing a gun. I'm pointing a camera.
Corinn: You don't like having a camera pointed at you.
Me: That's because I'm fat.
Corinn: Well, he has a bad haircut.

I gave him that haircut. It took me four days and his left front paw and his ears are still not finished. My thumb is still numb from using the scissors and I stopped cutting on Tuesday!

He was also stressed out for a couple of days about having all his hair cut off. He kept growling at the other dogs when they would come near him. But, he was sticking to me like glue, which was weird due to the fact I had the scissors that he hates so much.

Fezzik Pontchartrain fits in our family well. He is crazy like the rest of us.

If you can't tell, he is a Chocolate Standard Poodle. And we don't do foo-foo around our house, so he is a very masculine poodle.

2 comments:

Haley said...

he looks like he has pink eye...
and what on earth is "pontchartrain"?

Suzanne said...

You should have seen my reaction when I saw your dog's photos! Wow! Found you from Shaun Groves blogroll. Just roaming around blog stalking...I also have a dog, a 2 year old English Mastiff (125 lbs. and counting) she is quite a sight too. Have a good day!