Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sick Up Front - Party in The Back

Today my middle daughter turned sixteen. Two of her friends have been cooking up a surprise party for weeks. Everything was right on schedule. When Beth and KK came to pick her up around 4:30 for a Starbucks run, we were going to grab all the decorations, cake, etc...out of Beth's car and decorate real fast. I started feeling really bad at about 2:45. So bad I thought I was going to pass out or throw up or both. So, instead of being able to help, I'm in bed. Phil and the kids did everything. Aaron's girlfriend dove in and helped. The party is going full force. They sound like they are having a great time. I don't know that for a fact. That's just what I hear through the walls.

1 comment:

Aaron Ivey said...

HAHAH..yeah, no overnight guests for a while. not until i figure this whole pants thing out!