Friday, August 17, 2007

Home School Schedule

My cousin Dreama posted her home schooling schedule on her blog. I'm sorry to say that she should be really embarrassed with her lack of organization and lack of covering enough subjects. I thought as a home school expert with 13 years under my belt I would show a truly perfect, organized, detailed schedule and put her to shame.

Monday - Friday
try to get up before 10
drink coffee
make sure English/History get done
leave Math for Dad
Thursday take Clay to zoo

Yep, that about covers it.

2 comments:

Dreama said...

That is sooooo funny!! I have some friends with the same schedule as yours.
It is my mission in life to organize the people I know and love.

Dreama said...

Hey I shared this with Julie Nichols-Black and she says Hi...she tried to leave a comment but it wouldn't let her. Here is here blog site:http://julieblack.wordpress.com/