Monday, June 14, 2010

Home again

These last two weeks have been insane. Colorado feels like it was a month ago. Oklahoma is a distant memory. Crossover taxed my body and my brain.

But, now I'm home. Sitting in my own bed with my husband passed out beside me.

Colorado was an exhausting delight, except for the rafting trip.
Falls Creek was an exhausting delight, except for the wi-fi being at the bottom of the hill (and not free) and the cell service being at the top of the hill. Made it hard to get business done.
Crossover was an exhausting delight, except for a few things that will not be named. I do want to say that Daphne and Kathy once again rocked hospitality and merch.

I feel completely out of the loop on so many things.
I've got to get back in my zone.
I've got to get all the weight I packed on off again.
Daphne made a spinach lasagna that was so good I almost cried.

I did get to share my convictions about slavery and Wal-Mart and Nestle and Mars with a few people and that felt good. Helped me feel I was in my real world.

Think its time to crash. I figured out that I've been driving or riding in a car for a total of 50 hours these past two weeks.

1 comment:

Prior said...

Glad you are home safe and sound! Lezlee